Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
The Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing gives the knowledge, skills and understanding at management level to take a strategic approach on digital marketing. By understanding how to improve the entire digital experience and optimise all channels, you will be able to gain enough insights to be able to make informed strategic decisions.
Who is it for?
The Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing is aimed at marketers in operational, supervisory or management roles who want to develop their digital marketing knowledge and skills. Suitable for digital marketing managers, digital specialists and marketing managers who want a better understanding of digital.
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor’s degrees or 60 credits in Master’s degrees)
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6
- English language qualification within last two years if English is not the student’s first language
Mode of Assessment
A variety of assessment methodology is used for the Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing. Assessments used within the qualification are employer-driven, practitioner-based, relevant and appropriate for business needs. In addition, assessments for all qualifications comply with regulatory requirements, and are fit for purpose, fair, valid, reliable and manageable to ensure confidence in the standard of learner achievement.