Digital Marketing PR is an online marketing strategy used by businesses to increase their online presence. In many ways, it’s similar to traditional PR, but it offers the opportunity to reach a much broader audience that can’t be reached with traditional methods. To make the most impact, digital PR relies on Internet-based strategies such as search engine optimization, content marketing, influencer outreach and social media.
When you begin a digital PR campaign, you are striving to improve your brand awareness and online presence. A focused campaign can make a big difference in establishing your online identity and make your brand unique.
Here are some of the ways digital PR can benefit your brand:
- Boost website traffic – As your brand is mentioned online on a more frequent basis and in many different places, more people will start to visit your website.
- Improve search engine optimization – When your content is published on high authority sites that link to your website, your SEO ranking will improve for your target keywords. As your SEO ranking improves, this will also improve your website traffic and leads or sales.
- Establish you as an authority in your niche – Publishing high-quality articles on authority sites will improve your reputation as a credible source of information and improve trust in your brand.
- Generate leads and sales – Using this strategy, your brand is mentioned much more frequently in front of an interested target audience, which will generate leads from some of the people who visit your website, ultimately also leading to more sales.
- Improve your brand image and increase trust – Your target audience will begin to hear more and more good things about your brand and see an increased number of positive reviews.
PR is a critical element of your organization, therefore its best to determine what your goals are. PR implementation is also necessary to determine what the best approach is to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to your website or your campaign. A PR practitioner, armed with this skills is now able to continue to produce authoritative content and manage relationships. As the PR person, you will be required to keep up with trends in the ever-growing business environment. You will be required to come up with solutions that ensure the business stays up-to-date in PR matters.
A PR practitioner requires digital marketing skills so as to perform at their best, and part of everyone’s new year resolution is to upgrade their skills and qualifications. Did you know you can get digital marketing skills as an add-on when you take the CIPR qualification at the Simon Page College of Marketing? This is what I call getting value for your money. This will look good on your CV and that is why the college is giving you an offer on their CIPR Diploma course-in addition to that, you get free training on some digital marketing modules such as email marketing, social media management, digital marketing techniques, search engine optimization….and many more! You get to know the difference between marketing and PR and how they integrate together.
Enrol now for the CIPR Qualification for the ongoing January intake and get FREE Digital Marketing Training Today! Click here for more information.