Learn how to evaluate the potential impact of emerging contemporary marketing challenges and apply strategic thinking to develop future strategies. Manage an organisation’s assets to build and sustain a clear market position to guide, support and implement market-led change within an organisation. Assess the components of a sustainable and clearly defined consultancy proposition or understand the customer dynamics relevant to the industry sector.
How will this course benefit you, your organisation and your professional network?
- Reflect upon and improve your own performance
- Quantify the value of your own knowledge and experience
- Test your ability to develop a growth strategy and to convince colleagues to support it
- Identify the metrics that you really need to deliver your strategy
- Question the value of the legacy systems operating in your business
- Step back from the day-to-day and think strategically about the business
- Pick up inspiration and share ideas with your peers, from a variety of sectors
- Use as a springboard if you’re planning a start-up venture
- Ensure you are up to date on the very best practices
- Show off to your network and add post nominals to your name
- A Level 6 qualification in any discipline, plus 7+ years of senior marketing experience,
- OR; Level 6 qualification in Marketing, plus 5+ years senior marketing experience,
- PLUS; Evidence of career progression, a sufficiently strategic current role and IELTS 7 or equivalent (if first language isn’t English).
What will you learn?
Contemporary Challenges (Mandatory)
How to evaluate the potential impact of emerging contemporary marketing challenges and apply strategic thinking to develop future strategies.
Leading Change (Mandatory)
How you can manage an organisation's assets to build and sustain a clear market position to guide, support and implement market-led change within an organisation.
How to assess the components of a sustainable and clearly defined consultancy proposition. As well as responding to business issues by facilitating changes within a client's organisation.
Managing Business Growth (Elective)
An understanding of the customer dynamics relevant to the industry sector and be able to evaluate how organisational characteristics influence the market positioning of an organisation's products or services.
How It Works
The Level 7 Marketing Leadership Program qualification is awarded with successful completion of three modules:
- Contemporary Challenges (Mandatory)
- Leading Change (Mandatory)
- Consultancy (Elective)
- Managing Business Growth (Elective)
Each module is an individual Level 7 Award
Modules are assessed through organisation-based assignments designed to allow the candidate to address a specific real-life business issue.
How It Works
- Experienced marketers working at a strategic marketing or management level and aspiring to make the step up into the boardroom
- Senior marketers wanting to develop their strategic skills to make their industry profile
- Owners of small and medium size companies keen to grow their business
- Consultants looking for professional recognition and status whether working in a large organisation or as independent business owners
Request For More Information
Please fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
"*" indicates required fields